Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sommerville Cafe

On Thursday Room 11, Sylvia Park Satellite class,  visited the Sommerville Cafe.  The students who run the cafe were very welcoming and the food was delicious.  We wrote stories about our visit. You can read them below the photos.

















Deema
I went to the cafe.  I had a juice.

Liam
I had juice at the cafe.

Kyi Kyaw
I went to the Sommerville Cafe.  I had a cupcake and a juice.

Connor
I went to the Sommerville Cafe to eat.  I had a cupcake and a milo.  I liked it.  It was good.  I went to the playground and I was happy.

Mina
Yesterday I went to the Sommerville Cafe.  We met Tai, the manager, and the cafe staff.  We practiced our manners and ordering food and drink.  I had soup with bread and a juice.

1 comment:

  1. Tamaki 1 agree that visiting the Sommerville Cafe is a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support!